- The 2020 Light Bee X model: The latest and The Best.Get ready for a new thing in the world. It is immensely beautiful and has the ninja power – high torque, low noise & super light. Get ready to explore not just the trails, technically challenging bush tracks but the high mountains and all the way to the top this time.
It’s designed to blend in your lifestyle with its low purchase and maintenance cost & the high reliability. It also eliminates the clutch and there is no gear selection & the anxiety of motor stalling, the electric motor with one gear is just “on” and ready to engage with its full torque at zero rpm. Thus, the riding on technical trails is more approachable than ever before for average riders who may wish to explore further and faster.
“Light Bee (青蜂)” from Sur Ron China is an insanely fast off road dirt bike competing with the big brands such as KTM & Bike Zero. The company is founded by the entrepreneur “Liu Zhuo” originally from the China’s most successful Alibaba Groups. Sur Ron designed this bike from ground up and custom built every part instead using existing parts. Money wasn’t the subject during the production of the bike. The result is astonishing.
“Light bee” has earned the German Red Dot Award for its freshly original and eye-pleasing design in 2018. Even KTM and Zero bikes have bought the bike to study. In addition, Sur Ron has sold more than 5000 “Light Bee”s around the word in 2018 alone. So, join the team!
Sur Ron light bee is also an evolving product. The all new “X” model 2020 has the upgraded almighty sine-wave controller and as a result, the acceleration feels brutally more powerful, responsive and smoother. The battery life is also exceedingly long lasting. With its 2000Wh massive battery, the ride should last 50km – 80km; enough for most trail riding.
However, Light bee is not about the numbers. Riders around the world have been impressed by its performance off road. Its monstrous torque flies the bike up any steep hill. At 50kg, this bike feels nimble and the manoeuvre feels easy and effortless.
More about “Light Bee” Enduro Track Dirt Bike
- All new controller – much beefier ! Easily 73kmh+ top speed. The acceleration is more aggressive.
- High Torque Mid Drive with two levels of gear reductions for insane torque ( Single speed).
- Removable 60v 32ah Panasonic 2000Wh Battery.
- New controller also improves battery energy management. The range is about 60-80km.
- 50kgs in total
- 3 hour charging time (10 amp)
- Sand forged aluminum frame – lightweight and high strength
- Easy to operate with both standard and sport modes
- Off road only !
- Shipping size: 163cm x 32 cm x 87 cm. 74kg
- Award-winning design – German “Red Dot”
- Peaking nearly 6000watts, the bike flies up the hill and can reach to 80kmh+ top speeds. Off road ONLY
- Superb DNM made-in-Taiwan suspension system engineered from ground up for off road riding
- All new sine wave controller for finer control and brutal acceleration
- 2000Wh up to 100km range Panasonic battery
- light weight dirt bike – easy to carry around
Check out this great review from NZ FARMING
Black Sheep Trading Ltd uses Strait NZ, NZ Post and Go Sweet Spot, to ensure the fastest possible delivery of your goods. We will ship E scooter, Electric Bikes and All related accessories to you as soon as possible. Generally, 1 -3 days delivery nationwide. South Island deliveries are overnight and North island can take a little longer.
- Delivery Charges are calculated at checkout, Scooters & bikes are to be collected from your local Strait NZ depot, this way we can keep costs down.
- Please let us know if you require certain shipping arrangements and we can organise for you
Scooters come boxed and assembled, Bikes are sent boxed and part-assembled. Bikes require some minor assembly which includes fitting the front wheel, handle bars, rear rack and basket. Scooters and Bikes come with a small tool kit. Bikes also come with a free pump.
Scooters and Bikes need a full charge before the maiden voyage.
You can also collect from our Christchurch Store , Check out our reviews on Google
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.