Canvas Back Country Expedition Tents, Christchurch, NZ Our canvas tents are built to last you weeks in the outdoors. Stay comfortable and sleep soundly so you’re always on top of your game. Versatile, spacious and durable, These tents are designed to be a home away from home that braves all seasons. It’s perfect for camping, fishing and hunting.
These tents are identical to an MIA tent
NZ MADE Alpine grade stainless fireplace
Contact us for more information
Looking for a rooftop tent? Click Here
Black Sheep Trading Ltd uses Strait NZ, NZ Post and Go Sweet Spot, to ensure the fastest possible delivery of your goods. We will ship your product to you as soon as possible. Generally, 1 -3 days delivery nationwide. South Island deliveries are overnight and North island can take a little longer.
- Delivery Charges are calculated at checkout,
- Please let us know if you require certain shipping arrangements and we can organise for you
You can also collect from our Christchurch Store , Check out our reviews on Google
The Benefits of Canvas Tents
A canvas tent holds advantages over other traditional, synthetic tents because of the nature of cotton that lends several benefits to canvas tents. These include:
- Durability: Canvas tent material is extremely durable. They’re built to last a lifetime and if they do get damaged, they’re always repairable. The great thing about these high quality tents is that they can be 3 or 4 season canvas tents. So whether you’re looking for a summer option to enjoy the outdoors or are in search of winter tents for sale, canvas tents do the job.
- Breathability: Cotton possesses natural breathable qualities that make it a uniquely useful material for making high quality tents. The breathability means the temperature inside the tent is regulated, so the canvas tent stays warm in cooler weather and cool in the hot, summer months.
- Water repellency: Cotton canvas tents actually benefit from water in that the fibers swell after exposure to water, which makes the cotton fabric more water repellent by tightening the weave in the construction of the material. Canvas tents can also be treated with a water repellent finish to further enhance this.
- Treatments: Canvas tents can be subjected to a variety of treatments to give them the long-lasting durability that we all expect from our tent shelters. This includes being treated to be water repellent, fire retardant, mold and mildew resistant, and also UV resistant.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.